Our journey building our new casaview home

Monday, July 4, 2011

Tiles complete

Well except kitchen because it isn't installed yet.

I can't wait to see the tiles all clean and up close. My zoom is good but not that good, especially through dirty wondows. These pics are the best I could do for now.


Front porch tiles

Looking up to media room the interior steps - tiles are still uncleaned . You can see the neighbours frame going up outside the window

Family room - even during the daylight hours the tiles are a bit greyer than I first thought but I like them. We will need a rug for sure.

very blurry view of the ensuite feature and floor. I am really happy with the decision to go with something very plain just along the shower top as a feature and I LOVE the floor colour.

Laundry floor tile looks great and am really very happy with the substitute tile chosen. I can't wait to see the main bathroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...