Our journey building our new casaview home

Monday, July 11, 2011

Shutters

I got some quotes for shutters and blinds on Friday. OMG they are expensive. Some companies prices are riducluous!

Needless to say I was not paying thsoe prices. Luckily we found a great local company who will do them for much less than the major companies. We all know the major companies. So my advice to you is use the local paper and find a local company if you can. It's worth doing the foot work.

The company I found had friendly telephone staff who were able to come out when I needed them too(of course I'm limited access because the house isn't ours yet). The man who did the quote was very nice and is the owner. I managed to add an extra two shutters and under budget. Yippee! We are very happy.

The company name Blind and Shutter Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...