Our journey building our new casaview home

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New paint


Chloe's pink wall. She loved it when she saw it. I quote "Look Mummy a pink wall in my room, oh it's beautiful. I like it!" Well that was a sucessessful choice. It does look good, cutting in is really good and it saves me the trouble. It will look fantastic once the carpet is laid and the mirrored doors are installed, they will bounce alot of light around the room.

Bagging painted - love it. Great contrast. All down pipes, meter box, under eaves etc painted. M and I need to talk about where to put the back gate because the natural place for it has a window. Hmmm hadn't thought about that before.

Bagging looks good.


the concreter was also there forming up the back patio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...