Our journey building our new casaview home

Friday, July 29, 2011

House is almost complete

All systems go. I went past this mroning and there were 7 cars out the front and tradies everywhere.

The exterior painting is complete and the exterior looks awesome. They only need to do the driveway which is going in this coming Friday.  M has to go and move the council tree tomorrow as it is in the way.
all painted including front door etc. M was dubious about my choice of window and doors colour but let me have it( he wanted black). I got my way and he said he sees what I was meaning and envisaged now and thinks it was the right choice because he loves it. I love it too. The painted and bagged feature was a good choice and lifts the facade. We are really pleased with the result and colour 

The back patio was done today. Looks good so far although the concreter hadn't removed the stencil yet. Apparantly he got delayed as someone stole, that's right stole, the stencil out of our garage so he had to source another really quickly.

All the remaining tiling in the kitchen and bathrooms has been done. Kitchen tiling looks really nice, plain and simple, which is what I wanted. Looks nice with the stone top although I was only looking through a window.

I think we will be moving in about three weeks as there is only three things to be done now. Driveway, cleaning and carpet. Yah! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...