Our journey building our new casaview home

Friday, July 22, 2011

The latest

bathroom vanity looks great.
I'm saving the ensuite pics until later. The vanity is the same as above but at the moment I am a bit disappointed with the tiles. The workmanship looks great BUT the floor tile and feature tile don't match colourwise. I feel the tile company should have advised me that they really didn't go but they didn't. It's my fault ultimatley as I chose them but guidance would have been more than appreciated. I had dreams of ripping them out but M reassures me they will be fine in the end so I am reserving judgement. Maybe they will look different with all the fixtures in place. In real life they are more closley coloured than in pics (in which the floor looks really brown and the wall tiles really grey and black and I hate the pics of it)but they are not the perfect match like the master bathroom which I LOVE. Oh well. I keep telling myself to reserve judgement but I have to say I am a bit worried. M hates me for even thinking it. So in saying all this dribble no photos until it's complete.

is it possible to be in love with a door...all shiny and new.

I noticed when looking at the pics that the door handles are wrong. However I am glad for the builders stuff up and like them lots. We were going to get the same style but in satin chrome which would have matched the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. The main reason I chose them was that they don't get prints on them from little fingers. Anyway I have informed the builder of their error but also advised that we want to keep them. I really like them and the cost is the same to the builder plus I don't want them wasting a day changing them. I mean all this rain has already stalled our rear patio being laid and we don't need delays! NO MORE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh pleasssse. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...