Our journey building our new casaview home

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Concrete patio

I went past the house to look at the driveway form work. Looks good and will work for the bins. Concreter and SS were very accomodating. It's a good resolution.

I had another look at the back patio today. I really hope this is not the finished product. As I mentioned the edges are jagged. The stencil pattern has been lifted too quickly or late or early or not carefully enough and now there is white stuff leaching all over the concrete. It highlights these imperfections.  The edges alone are passable but highlighted like this they look terrible. M has not had a chance to see any of it yet so we are going past tomorrow.  I have no pictures. I just had a mini brain freeze when I saw the white stuff so forgot to actually take photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...