Our journey building our new casaview home

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's getting close

back patio laid but not yet cleaned and sealed. It was well worth the extra money we paid for the raised drop edge beam concrete and no step. Driveway gets formed tomorrow and poured Friday or Saturday.

The shower screen in ensuite. IRL the tiles look like a better match than before which is what we suspected may happen once the entire room was fitted. I am much happier with it's overall look now. Once I add towels etc my initial dislike??/concerns will be a distant memory.

Kitchen with ceasar stone top and splash back tiles complete. I am loving the white but it needs to be moved into before it will look homely. It looks a bit stark now but I know my vision. I am going to Martha that baby up. Appliances will come last minute of course. OMG look at how filthy our tiles are. Clay mud all over them! That better come off the grout or I will be so annoyed. Stupid rain.

M moving the council tree. Took him a few hours.

Posing for a shot half way through the job. I'm going to have to get used to his workman look because he is going to be wearing that gear a lot for the next few.

On Sunday we visited the tree, yes visited(any excuse), to make sure it was still standing and secure. The mulch and gutters need a little tidy up but we'll do that when we move because there are still trucks etc visiting the site so it seems pointless right now.  That's my gorgeous shadow figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...