Our journey building our new casaview home

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So much to do and follow up

Last night I was looking through our paper work looking for details about something and I noticed a couple of things. The toilet suits that were originally pictured as part of our package are different to what has been installed. The bowl was nicer and would have looked much better in our master bathroom. I looked at the written details and the model wasn’t mentioned, just the brand. Drats, that other loo would have looked fantastic.
As part of our upgrade package we are meant to get a Caesarstone chopping board to match our bench top. There may be one on site, I wouldn’t know. I need to chase that if there isn’t.

In the construction certificate it states that no bricks should be used with chips or damage and there are a few about the place. Hmmm…honestly I haven’t even looked closely.

We also need to now re-do our garden plan as the concrete paths and patio have changed. We need to  consider railing around the patio or some sort of safety barrier. Chloe is the main concern, I don’t fancy her breaking an arm. Jordan’s also a concern as he can’t see, he will walk straight off the edge and really hurt himself.

Oh and I have to start a new list of people to contact for address changes or whatever. Another job. This can be it.

• Re-direct mail from old house and rental
• Licence
• Bank
• Animal registration
• Medicare
• Salary sac
• Heath fund
• Utilities need changing
As the other companies roll in via re-direct I will change those as well.

I have to start packing. I’ve been sick for almost two weeks so I am BEHIND! Chloe has so many more toys now than she did before.

I have contacted the removalist for quotes. That’s gone up in a year. Will chase.

Oh gosh so much to do and remember. The lists are endless.

On the up side, the days are rolling on by and we will be in the house soon. Yippee! I can't wait to walk through it and see all the new bits and pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...