Our journey building our new casaview home

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Am I crazy?

I was speaking to my SIL(they are also building a new house, PCI on same day strangly enough) and she and her hubby are totally overwhelmed by the building process and whats ahead. M is also quite overwhelmed by it too. It's giving him major stress with all the things to think about and all the jobs to do. So that brings me back to my post title...Am I crazy?  I'm not feeling overwhelmed at all. In fact I feel energised by it. I do have a lot to think about and am acting accrodingly, writing a list where appropriate, watching the budget and making all the calls I have to but I'm pumped.  I know all the utilites will be on, I know all the bits and pieces will get installed or built and I know it will be great. In fairness I have done it before so that maybe makes it easier. Then again maybe I am crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...