Our journey building our new casaview home

Monday, June 20, 2011

Lots of progress in a week

In the one week since M's birthday they have:

  • finished the gyprock 
  • added cornice
  • stairs finished
  • added the roller doors
  • added the front door
  • we are at lock up
  • added internal doors
  • added architrave and skirtings
  • started to paint architraves and skirtings
  • done the first cot on the ceiling
  • water proofing has gone down as well in the wet areas as the floor level and colour are different now.

This is just the stuff we can see.

We are so excited and it is coming along so well. I wonder what this week will unfold.

Sunday 12.6.11 just taking shape. Photos below took place over the week.

Internal doors. LOVE them! You can see architrave and cornice installed.


Front door and door handle

overall view of house
Roller doors...and yes this is the colour they will remain. Surf Mist.
We had our landscaper visit the site on the weekend. He knows what to do now and will send us the quote. I'm not looking forward to that. The retaining wall cost is freaking me out. Hopefully I over budgeted.

I had an appointment with our kitchen company on Friday. The layout and colours are locked in and it will be ready for install on 7.7.11. The stone mason will call me after they do that for discussion on the joins and sink position.

The tiler starts on 30.6.11 so I guess they have ten days to paint. So far it looks fab. No internal photos of course. I plan to take some when the stone mason and I meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...