Our journey building our new casaview home

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kitchen Fancy

So as I have posted before we are going to have a white on white kitchen. Owwwww I have a dilemma. I'm thinking of changing to black and white!

Seems most of my "dream" kitchen pics are of white doors with black stone tops. I changed to white on white at some point, not sure when. I do love black and white. Our final kicthen appointment is on Friday. Decisions...

Maybe I should stick with the white on white. Our new kicthen is modern. T white on white is works well. I can accesorise with any colours I like and it will be light and airy. I will love the white on white. I just like the classic black and white too.


Dream kitchen with wood panelling, inset doors, glass cabinets, black stone tops and high end fixtures.


Another version of my dream kicthen. With white benches.



Just looking at the bottom cabinetry and counter colours out kitchen will be similar to this. Modern, straight lines no details.
I really like this little kitchen above. Can I cottage this up without the panelling. Beachify it (yes beachify). Can I make this a little new england-ish. Maybe with some inexpensive details.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...