Our journey building our new casaview home

Friday, June 17, 2011

Chloe's Bedroom Inspiration

So I am going to do her bedroom very similar in style to her nursery but add layers that you can't use for a baby. I'm not sure if I will paint her a pink wall this time or go with the turquoise like before. I will definitely use her things again as she has so many wonderful bibs and bobs.

This was her nursery - I'll paint a feature wall either this colour or...

or this colour...we also have this bed for her

I got her this rose print quilt. It's gorgeous.

pottery barn print

I love this painted amoire. The room is gorgeous just gorgeous. I like it all.

I love this. I found this little inspiration the other day. I was planning a similar wall. I have already have a bird cage decal, a C for Chloe, canvases and prints, I was also thinking of framing a small cardigan or something from her infancy in a shadow box.  

I want this pot from Ikea and I have been collecting bunnies for Chloe each Easter so I have a bunny to use like this too.  I love bunnies.

I also have two prints of little asian girls in kimonos that I plan to use. I have string lights with white roses. I have a pink floating shelf to go up. I would also like to buy a silhouette of a little girl to frame, maybe like above. I can't wait to do her room again. I get to do a playroom as well which is so exciting. I will post inspiration for that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...