Our journey building our new casaview home

Friday, April 15, 2011

The windows are in. I was really happy with the front feature colonial windows as I approached the house but then I saw it, the bottom bar is missing. Yep missing.




I rang our SS this morning and he didn’t call me back until this arvo. I discussed it with him and he said it is a minor thing and not to loose sleep over it. Apparently they can get the beading from the manufacturer and attach it later as they are not separate panels but rather one piece of glass. He said he will look into it, check what type of windows were supposed to be put in. Ah well look at the construction plans and you will see that bar clearly drawn in! Anyway if I don’t hear from him it will be fixed, if I do hear from him there is a problem. I better not hear from him. It looks odd. I do feel confident after our conversation that they bar will be added. I probably could live with it if I had to but I won’t be that happy about it. I want the windows that I researched and specifically chose. The windows as laid out on the manufacturer website and as stated and drawn on our “for construction” plans.



The large double stacker sliding door is not in yet but the other windows are and they look good. I also am happy with the colour – white. It looks nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...