Our journey building our new casaview home

Monday, April 11, 2011

It just dawned on me...

and I got a BIG TIME stomach flip! It is finally time to choose our tiles.

The builder told us once the frame was up to make an appoinment to see the tiler.

Of course we need to do some foot work before hand so we kinda know where we are heading. We did briefly look about 7 weeks ago and they had all new tiles, which was exciting. I think we should go and look this Saturday as we are pretty tied up over the next month. I'll of course have to convince my darling M. I just don't want to get a month further into our build and be told we have to chose something now. We have to live with these tiles for quite a few years to come.

I am so excited. I want to go to the tile shop NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...