Our journey building our new casaview home

Monday, August 16, 2010

What's New Haven About!

New Haven is just dedicated to the specifics of building our new house. So everything to do with the land, builder, actual building and colour selections etc. I have decided, after trying to have three blogs(what was I thinking!) that I  will not keep much on the side bar as it is too hard to keep all the new additions up to date. For my fav blogs, day dreaming, inspiration or all the goss on the move or anything else plus Chloe updates go to http://sweetpeatobe.blogspot.com/ that's my main blog.

I am thinking once the house is handed over and we move in I will keep New Haven as an archive about the build.  That's the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...