Our journey building our new casaview home

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More praise for Casaview

Again Bill at Casaview has been great. He met with us last Friday with no appointment, spent ages with us discussing our needs and then got our second  lot of drawings back to us by yesterday. Speedy.  I just spoke with him again and he went over some small tweeks he has made to the drawings.

The kitchen wasn't quite what we wanted and even with the changes it looks too small as I said earlier. So I called the kitchen company Brindabella Kitchens and Mario called me back within minutes. He was extremly nice and accomadating and I have an appointment to work out what we want on Friday of this week! He will then do a quote for the variation, he said within a few days and then we will know if it is possible. Wow that's service for you hey.

Mario at Marvel Tiles also without an appointment spent some time advising us and letting us browse the show room, even though our tile selection won't be for a couple of months at least. He was chirpy and helpful and likeable.  

And I forgot to mention that Marian the sales person, besides her intial mistake which was in our favour,  was very helpful, friendly, kind and warm. Great to deal with.

I am loving casaview and associates at the moment. Really if you align yourself with good people it truly reflects so positivley on you or your company. I hope this is an indication of the build experience to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...