Our journey building our new casaview home

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quilt Love

Today I went to  do banking and I visited "the quilt" in Myer.

I too and froed and made a crunch decision. I bought it. Owww I do love it. I think it will be a nice addition to our room, it will add some modern spice to our existing furnishings. Change things up a little and unlike our old red walls(yes we used to have bright saturated red walls in our honeymoon days) the quilt can be changed easily when we tire of it. If Michael really hates it I can exchange or refund. I do understand that Michael does have to sleep with it everyday. I am hoping that he will like it though.

All is not lost if it goes back to the shop as I did  see a wonderful white quilt with pinch pleat details and fancy buttons that was also on sale. Plus I KNOW he would like it if the coloured one doesn't work out.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...