Our journey building our new casaview home

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bricks

It's always good to know how a builder follows up in the time after you move into your gleaming(one hopes) new house.

Well as I said our house was lovely, nothing much to report really. The biggest one being that the bricks (PGH Sorbetto) started to again discolour even after the treatment they did. The maintenance supervisor asked me to wait 6 months to see how they would go, which was fine.

The six months is up and the bricks continue to discolour and at a more rapid rate it seems. I have contacted the builder and have been advised someone would follow up but this is yet to occur. I am hoping to hear from them soon as it's now been a month since my first email to remind them.

I would like to note the Casaview had taken on board the issue with that particular brick and has not offered them for many months. I really hope a long term solution can be found because I don't fancy this rusty colour all over my supposedly grey house.

To be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...