Our journey building our new casaview home

Monday, September 12, 2011

Thought I better follow up on the issues I had

I just want to say that I know I posted negeative things about the ensuite tiles. Geez was I on a rampage over those tiles but  I am happy to say that after living in the house our ensuite tiles look amazing. They match the feature tile beautifully. I like them better than the master tiles now that we are living there, they hide all the hair, not that I leave it there for long and they don't mark easily. The problem is they don't photograph well but IRL are beautiful.  Also the soap dish that I worried about doesn't even get noticed.

The concrete looks fantatsic(when clean, damn dirt) and the concrete path that the concreter created for us works perfectly well and looks great. I am very happy with the job he did.

The brick colour is much better now after the treatment and looks perfect. I am pretty sure the chips were fixed as well.

They were the only concerns I had with the house this entire build and none of them apply now...humblest pie being eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...