Our journey building our new casaview home

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Monument out - Woodland Grey in

Exterior house colour selections

Sorbetto brick(surfmist and white with it)
 gutter - woodland grey
fascia - surfmist
window frames - white (with white shutters later)
 
Our bagging colour was going to be Taubmans Dutch Metal but we are, well I am, second guessing that.
So I am getting a few sample pots to try tomorrow.
Contenders are:


Not our house but this home has many of the coloures we have chosen.
Gunmetal roof - woodland grey gutters - sorbetto brick - charcoal driveway - surfmist render

We don't have any stained timber or slate. I personally don't like the brown with this colour combo and I have said before the slate will date. Although at the moment my favorite "under construction" house has this gorgeous pale cream and almost white slate on the front pillars and it looks AMAZING. I even contemplated asking Michael if we could change all our colours and have that slate. I should take a photo. I will take a photo. It's almost complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...